What is Energy Healing?
Energy Healing is the process of facilitating positive change in one’s self and one’s life through helping to unlock the hidden secrets of one’s energy system. This is accomplished through working with highly spiritual and benevolent beings, as well as various life and nature-based energies, in order to release energetic blockages, emotional conditioning and negative belief patterns at their root level.
Engaging with energy healing modalities can help you to return to a deeper state of well-being, and better empower you to create the positive changes you would like to see in your life. As a living practice, it can support you to discover deeper levels of inner clarity, life-changing insights and transformational healing.
The benefits of Energy Healing can be summarised in four main ways:
Transform Deep Emotional and Psychological Patterns
Energy Healing can also help support us to transform our most deeply held emotional and psychological patterns. Through releasing the energetic imprints, emotional charges and belief structures created during key formative events (events that are often traumatic in nature), energy work can help to free us from the way these moments originally affected us. Creating release in the energy system in this way generates an increased sense of space around and within these patterns. They no longer hook us in the same way. They no longer feel so convincing.
In this way, Energy Healing can help us to begin to establish more and more freedom around our inner obstacles and self perceived limitations so that we are no longer held back or captivated by them. We begin to experience more ‘space’ around and within our emotional positions and our attitudes towards life start to shift and change. As we continue to engage with this work, we come to experience these places truly losing their power over us until eventually, they disappear completely. As this happens we notice that when life situations arise that would have previously really affected us, we remain instead, calm and centred.
In this new space, it then becomes possible for us to make new decisions, to forge new paths, and to enjoy the peace of these newfound places of freedom. From this process of emotional, mental and energetic transformation, we then have the opportunity to take a fresh course and to move and live from a place within us that is more closely aligned with the truth of our being. In this way, receiving healing can help to open up our lives in truly wondrous and magical ways, so much so that our lives can begin to truly blossom.
Receive Support for Physical Ailments and Health Concerns
From the point of view of energy healing, many health issues and states of dis-ease are often mirrored in a person’s emotional, psychological and energetic patterning and the corresponding creation of inner blockage, imbalance and disharmony. Clearing this patterning and bringing the system back into balance can be, in addition to receiving conventionally recognised medical treatment, a great way for you to more fully support yourself and your process of healing.
Common conditions that people look to energy healing for additional support with often include:
- Tiredness & Exhaustion
- Chronic Fatigue
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Headaches and migraines
- Candida and other persistent infections
- Digestive problems
- Unexplainable pain and tension
Strengthening the Energy System – create a clearer and more resilient foundation for your life
One of the main benefits of Energy Healing is that it can be deeply restorative in nature. It can help to rejuvenate and balance the whole energy system, and thereby bring us to a place of greater harmony and ease. Through tonifying all aspects of the body’s energy system, including the chakras, energy pathways and energetic bodies, this work can help to support those suffering from stress, tiredness, burn-out, long-standing fatigue and unexplainable bodily tension. It can correct these imbalances at the level of our energy system, and help you to experience a greater sense of well-being and vitality in your everyday life.
As our energetic blockages, balances and disharmonies are treated, we can begin to discover a deeper sense of health and well-being. Having a clear, balanced and harmonious system is a very enjoyable experience and allows for a fuller embodiment of our potential. It creates a more pleasant inner environment in which to live, and be, from. To put it a little crudely, this is similar to creating a well maintained and comfortable house to live in – things just run smoothly and our local environment is a pleasure to be in.
In essence, when our internal energetics are clear, in balance, and in harmony with each other, our background state is naturally one of deep well-being. Imagine how different your life could be if you had more energy, if you felt more nourished… Imagine what it would be like to live your life from that place of deeper balance and internal harmony… This work can help you to create these changes in your life.
Deepen your energetic capacity to process deep release work, and to meet the challenges of everyday life with greater ease
Having a system that is relatively clear, balanced and harmonised also helps to facilitate the deeper aspects of healing work. With any deep clearing of our inner patterning, our systems have some level of inner energetic processing to do in order to integrate the movement created in the session. With a system that is open, clear and strong, processing this kind of release is a relatively easy process. This is similar to having a healthy digestive system – if everything is in good shape, we hardly notice the process of digestion. But as those with digestive issues know, if things aren’t in a good place, the process has the potential to be a little bumpy. It’s the same with our energy systems. If they are blocked or out of balance, the system can struggle with fully processing and integrating any kind of deep energetic, mental or emotional release. Focusing on clearing, strengthening , balancing and harmonising the energy system, in addition to releasing the underlying pattering, helps to get our systems to a place where they can process this kind of transformational work easily. As we develop here, these changes have the added benefit of helping us process what we would normally come across in our everyday lives – the internal processing mechanisms are the same in each case.
Understanding the Energy System
The ‘Energy System’ is the collective term given to all of the various energetics that support the body, mind and spirit. It is a very complex system that exists on multiple levels, and includes all the more commonly known about energetics such as the Chakra System, the Meridians and the Nadis.
To give a sense of the depth and scope that is covered during the consultation process, here is a list of some of the areas that would normally be looked at:
- All the various Energy Pathway systems – this includes the:
- Meridian Pathway System (Regulates and facilitates the flow of vital energy through the body)
- Voridian Pathway System (Regulates and facilitates a deeper flow of vital energy through the body’s organs and systems)
- Life-Field Pathways (Help to bridge in more ‘light’ and higher dimensional energy into the system)
- Jin Shin System Pathways (One of the deepest systems in the body – plays a hugely significant role in supporting the Meridian System)
- Interfacing Pathways (Help interface various pathways with one another, as well as with other aspects of the energy system)
- Organ-Essence Pathway System (Facilitates the flow of subtle organ energy through the organs)
- Luminous Egg Pathways (Plays a critical role in keeping the system energised – helps to bring in vital energy into the core of our system)
- Cellular-Pseudo Pathways (The name given to the ending aspects of various pathways where they lose definition and feed energy into individual cells)
- Fascia Pathways (Energy Pathways that run through all the fascia trains)
- Biochemical Pathways (Energy Pathways that follow the pathways of biochemical reactions in the body)
- Special bone pathways (These run through the centre of our bones and help to keep the skeletal system aligned)
- Nadi Pathway (Otherwise known as the ‘subtle’ nervous system – these play an important role in nourishing the system and accessing higher states of consciousness)
- All the Energy Bodies – this includes the:
- Etheric Body
- Mental Body
- Emotional Body
- Spiritual Body
- Karmic Body
- Nervous System Energetic Body
- The Chakras – The 7 major chakras and, if relevant, the higher 6 chakras too
- The Subtle Organ System
- The Kundalini Channel & the Kundalini Energy
- Other aspects of the LifeField
- Other aspects of the Luminous Egg
- Other aspects of the Jin Shin System
- The body’s Ancestral Consciousness
- The Incarnational Body & its Consciousness
- Inter-and Upper-Dimensional levels of the system
- The Archival Body Memory
- The Fascia Consciousness
- The Astral
- And much much more…
“Prior to our consultation, I had been having 5-6 migraines a month. Since then, I have had none in the rest of November, none in December, one in January and a minor one this month / February. I am excited to continue working”